- Maintenance Request (Online Form)
- Maintenance Request (PDF Download)
- Notice to Vacate Property (PDF Download)
- Tenancy Application (PDF Download)
Utility Connections – Electricity, Gas, Internet and more
To help get your electricity, gas and other services connected, we’ve teamed up with realestate.com.au to provide you a FAST & FREE OF CHARGE utility connection service.
Simply click the following link, complete the online form and connection services from realestate.com.au will help get you connected.
Nelson Bay Real Estate receives a fee from realestate.com.au if you choose to use this connection service.
Renting with Pets
Please note that often our vacancy lists will describe a property as NOT being available for people with pets. With strata title properties this is usually non-negotiable as most times it is a by-law of the body corporate and it is therefore not within our authority to approve a tenant with pets.
In other cases we may be under strict instructions from the owner or the property, or it might just be a preference. We have had many situations in the past where tenants with pets have been fantastic and have looked after their animals and their homes with care.
Nelson Bay Real Estate does not have a bias against rental applications with animals, and have many times (after speaking with the owners) approved applications with pets on the merits of the tenants perceived ability to pay the rent and maintain the property.
If you are considering applying for one of our properties and have a pet:
- Please do not leave this off the application. We will consider this a breach of your lease.
- To increase your chances of a successful application, please include tenancy references and contact details for your last letting agent or landlord.
- We will assess the application on its merits as a whole, not just on whether or not you have a pet.